• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Youtube videos lag so much! (Especially on 720p and 1080p, Google Chrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Dano

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
Hi, I've been having a lot of lag problems lately with Youtube, and I don't know how to fix it.

I cleared the temp, I used CCleaner, I cleared the history, I removed all the games I had installed on Chrome, I removed all unused plugins, I AM using the latest flash, pretty much the only thing I'm running on Chrome is Adblock (which I also deleted but had no impact).

Can you please help me?

Specs: 4GB RAM
AMD Athlon ll 2X Processor
GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Thanks!

anort3

Titan
It might be the processor and integrated graphics having a hard time rendering HD then. It's sure not your connection.

Have you tried a different browser? If IE and Firefox have the same issues it almost has to be your hardware.

Will Dano

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

I actually solved it about 30 mins ago, you're right, my hardware isn't good enough. I went to my graphics card settings and changed some of it a bit, and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.