YouTube Weird Issue

Ps3gamer7

Honorable
Mar 28, 2013
If I watch certain videos on YouTube from my phone, I'm unable to watch the same videos on my laptop. I have cleared cookies and cache, deleted browser history, tried different browsers, restarted my laptop, used CCleaner, but still can't watch those Youtube videos. More and more videos won't play either. I get the "An error occured, please try again later." error. Anything else I could try?

Is Youtube spesificly telling you that you can't watch the videos or is the player not working? If the player screen turns green or black and you can't see anything, try turning off hardware acceleration: https://www.lds.org/bc/content/ldsorg/content/english/broadcasts/how-to-watch/pdf/how-to-disable-flash-hardware-acceleration.pdf?lang=eng
Also found this: "As soon as the message appears, hit your backspace key, then go back to the video. It will play. I tried a fix but it doesn't stick. This is a pain but try my suggestion."

Ps3gamer7

Honorable
Mar 28, 2013
Yes, everything is up to date and I have already looked at that page. I just went on YouTube, and lots of videos work now besides one so far. I haven't done anything since yesterday morning. Weird.