[SOLVED] Z10PE-D16 (non-WS) SLI POSSIBLE?

Feb 5, 2019
I have above titled motherboard and I am thinking of SLI two GTX 1080 cards. I have googled everywhere but only info found is with WS model. The non-WS model has two PCIe 3.0x16 slots but located one after PCIe 3.0x8 slot. I know WS model has full on PCIe3.0x16 one after the other and the specifies GPU sli clearly.

Back to the question is this motherboard support SLI? If not, is there any way around to make it work? I've read on other threads mentioning of 8KC3-0726-0500 (PCIe x16 Receptacle to card edge) to connect the cards on board.

Too complicated when there isn't much info on it. Please help!
Thanks!

Solution
If the SLI is going to be used for gaming purposes, I'd say not to bother with SLI in the first place. You can do a test dropping a card in slot 4 and slot 2 and see if you can get SLI to work but again if this is for gaming, the returns will be minimal.

Lutfij

Titan
If the SLI is going to be used for gaming purposes, I'd say not to bother with SLI in the first place. You can do a test dropping a card in slot 4 and slot 2 and see if you can get SLI to work but again if this is for gaming, the returns will be minimal.

Solution