Z170A SLI Plus LGA vs SLI LGA

Solution
I personally don't have any experience with both but from your attached link, I have gone through the review of the customer and I think most are comfortable with Z170A SLI Plus LGA than other.
Check review and according to your specific requirement choose one and both are in your budget only.

audie-tron25

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015
It looks like the only difference is that the "Plus" motherboard has video connections while the non-Plus doesn't. This could be useful if you want to use the integrated graphics without a GPU (GPU's pass through integrated graphics if you don't have the GPU driver installed). I would recommend you get the "Plus" one but it sounds a bit stupid to have to pay more for video connections on the motherboard considering even cheap motherboards have at least VGA as standard.

It is not unusual to see mobo's with the tiniest of differences, and with a very small price difference, so not being able to see (much of) a difference is not unusual and you probably are not missing something. 2 Asus boards I was looking at the only difference was 6 audio out or 3 audio out sockets.

jay_rogers

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015
I personally don't have any experience with both but from your attached link, I have gone through the review of the customer and I think most are comfortable with Z170A SLI Plus LGA than other.
Check review and according to your specific requirement choose one and both are in your budget only.

Solution

jay_rogers

Reputable
Nov 30, 2015

Here are some of the best Z170 gaming motherboard for you. Choose the best one.
http://www.toptengamer.com/best-1151-motherboard/