Question Z270 F Strix Aura lights on but the PC won't start

add1ct1v3

Reputable
Nov 19, 2016
As the title says, my aura lights are on the pc simply won't start. I tried using a paperclip on + and - and still nothing. I tried clearing the CMOS by removing the battery. Kinda ran out of ideas. This is the second Z270f strix , I replaced it because on the first one the PC would simply shut down after 1 h of usage.
My pc config is:
Z270 F Strix
i7 7700k
16 gb Corsair Vengeance 2666
PSU: Corsair 750w
If I missed any details that might help someone identify my problem please let me know.

Lutfij

Titan
You should be on a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit. Also, what is the model of the PSU? Corsair is the brand while 750 is the wattage. You might want to also go into BIOS and see which BIOS version you're currently working with.

add1ct1v3

Reputable
Nov 19, 2016
You should be on a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit. Also, what is the model of the PSU? Corsair is the brand while 750 is the wattage. You might want to also go into BIOS and see which BIOS version you're currently working with.

The PSU is Corsair MWE Gold. I can't go into bios since the PC doesn't power up at all ... :) The AURA lights are on but other than that power button doesn't do anything. No reaction from using a paperclip between + and - either.