[SOLVED] Z370 E-gaming doesn't post with Gskill Rams

Sep 27, 2020
I have z-370 E gaming with 8600k RAM G SKILL TridentZ RGB 3600mhz CL19D-16GTZRB
(Dont mind my english Sorry)
I have been playing pubg on this setup it was working fine i used manual settings for the ram like Voltage , timings , base clock system boots perfectly, yesterday i was in game and my pc crashed, i thought it could be my ram so i changes bclk frequency from 100:100 to auto( this should not effect anything but this wa the last momment where i was able to post with These rgb rams into bios)and restarted but after that my pc got stuck again while in Bios boot menu. Now it doesnt boot and gives yellow light dram error, Rams are ok im sure because i tried my friends Stick too which is also Gskills TridentZ 3200mhz C14 but same error pc doesnt show Display. Ok let me tell you what i have anylized so far System boots up with 2666mhz ram but it somehow doesnt like Gskills and plus My mob is also listed to be supported by gskills
I have tried to clean rams pins with rubber and checked cpu pins for bent but no luck idk im so confused

Solution
My system specs are :
PSU : CORSAIR VS650
GRAPHIC CARD : 1060 6GB
CPU: I5 8600K @5.0 GHZ
RAM:8x 2 G Skill TridentZ RGB CL19D-16GTZRB
MOBO: Z370-E GAMING
AIO: COOLER MASTER
HDD: 200GB
M.2 : 128 GB HP SSD 5700

OK so,
My system used to run gskill rams at such (2133mhz) clock but now it just doest show display with no matter what slot i use. I have tried both sticks randomly with different channel pattern and after clearing cmos motherboards tries to post but soon go in hibernate where only lights are on fans are running but aio is off. I brought my friend's ram which is 2666mhz it worked and system booted but it doesnt support any type of ram which is higher than 3000mhz.

It shouldn't actually matter if the kit is advertised as...
Sep 27, 2020
Why did you use manual settings and didn't enable XMP?

You should pull out the CMOS battery for 15-20 minutes to clear CMOS. Then enable XMP.
My mobo have Cmos clear jumper i did that too no luck im still getting yellow light and i didnt used xmp cuz it stopped working way before it doesn't boot up with xmp enabled so i went with manual worked perfectly fine. But after like 6 months this happened ok more info my harddrive just died days before is it psu fault then?

My mobo have Cmos clear jumper i did that too no luck im still getting yellow light and i didnt used xmp cuz it stopped working way before it doesn't boot up with xmp enabled so i went with manual worked perfectly fine. But after like 6 months this happened ok more info my harddrive just died days before is it psu fault then?

You should post the full system specs first.

Does your system work with the default 2133/2400 MHz after clearing CMOS?

Sep 27, 2020
My system specs are :

OK so,
My system used to run gskill rams at such (2133mhz) clock but now it just doest show display with no matter what slot i use. I have tried both sticks randomly with different channel pattern and after clearing cmos motherboards tries to post but soon go in hibernate where only lights are on fans are running but aio is off. I brought my friend's ram which is 2666mhz it worked and system booted but it doesnt support any type of ram which is higher than 3000mhz.

Last edited:
My system specs are :

OK so,

It shouldn't actually matter if the kit is advertised as 3000+ MHz, because you're running at default speeds(2133 MHz)... if the modules are tested working fine it should have no problem running at default clocks.

Solution
Sep 27, 2020
It shouldn't actually matter if the kit is advertised as 3000+ MHz, because you're running at default speeds(2133 MHz)... if the modules are tested working fine it should have no problem running at default clocks.
im waiting for my friend so i can thoroughly test everything i will update you soon btw thanks for replying here