Question Z370i & 8700k no signal

Feb 4, 2020
So I update my old build to new one and now my monitor says no signal. I bought second hand cpu (8700k) and motherboard (msi z370i) and new psu (corsair
SF600) when I try to boot the dram led is on and it says no signal. I've tried my old ram 2x 8gb ballistix 2666MHz BLS8G4D26BFSBK. 8FBD both at the same time and 1 in different slots. I also bought new ram corsair vengeance lpx 2x 8gb CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 but it has the same problem. my build is now:
I7 8700k
Msi z370i
1070ti advanced editon
Corsais sf600
Samsung v-nand 950 pro m. 2
Arctic liquid freezer II 240.

I also tried without the gpu and with the gpu no difference. Cleared cmos not helping.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

With the system powered down and disconnected from the wall, take out the CMOS battery and replace it after 15 minutes. You might also want to move the screws that mount the AIO in an anticlockwise rotation by a little degree to loosen the mount a little. Often times you have people overtighten the cooling assembly that might give the error you're speaking of.

Breadbaord the system without the discrete GPU and see if you get display or can get into BIOS screen.

Also include the make and model of your monitor and how you're connected to it.

Feb 4, 2020
Can't find the cmos battery from the mobo. Monitor is old and has been working before, model is BenQ xl2411-b. I've tried with dvi and hdmi from the gpu and hmi from the mobo, none of those has been giving signal.

Feb 4, 2020
Found it, and took it off. Re attached the AIO firmly but definetly not too tight and took off the gpu still no signal. When I boot the cpu ez bugled flashes for under half a sec and then the dram ez bugleg turns on