[SOLVED] z390 Aorus Master Bluetooth Issue

jamper

Prominent
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I have a z390 Aorus Master Mobo and I've just picked up a new bluetooth keyboard.

I noticed that initially the bluetooth connectivity was there but it was a little weak and dropped out, I look online for answers, found that my drivers were outdated and that there is a bluetooth/wifi antenna for this motherboard, however, after plugging in this antenna I've lost all bluetooth functionality, even if I remove the antenna, I can only see "Bluetooth is off" now in any menu. I've looked in device manager aswell and found that bluetooth is appearing as a hidden device.

I'm on the latest Bluetooth Drivers, with Antenna plugged in and my BIOS version is F9.

Let me know if you can help me out!

Cheers,

Solution
SOLVED: For anyone experiencing this issue, here's how I resolved it. In the BIOS settings under Power, I enabled ERP and after I booted, it was immediately fixed. I saw this in a post somewhere else and thought I'd try it out.

jamper

Prominent
Dec 14, 2018
SOLVED: For anyone experiencing this issue, here's how I resolved it. In the BIOS settings under Power, I enabled ERP and after I booted, it was immediately fixed. I saw this in a post somewhere else and thought I'd try it out.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS