[SOLVED] Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI Can’t find my Gpu RTX 2080TI

Mar 14, 2019
Ok I built a new computer and after the installation i can’t find my GPU. It works with the integrated GPU.
This is what I’ve done to get it to work.
The GPU has enough power, the lights are on and the fans connected to the
gpu are spinning.

ive tested the GPU on both slots on my computer with no success.

ive installed the new bios drivers. I’ve force shutdown the integrated Gpu to maybe get it to work. I’ve checked the pins in the cpu so they are not damaged. I’ve tested my old GTx970 and it didn’t work.

My rig
Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI (1.0)
I7 8700k
RtX2080 TI
16 gb 3000mhz Corsair vengeance
corsair HX 750i

Any help would be appreciated

Solution
This happened to me when I got my first pc but it was because I wasn’t even plugged into my graphics card itself. Also when installing a new graphics driver you have to manually install the new driver on the nvidia website to activate it.
Mar 14, 2019
This happened to me when I got my first pc but it was because I wasn’t even plugged into my graphics card itself. Also when installing a new graphics driver you have to manually install the new driver on the nvidia website to activate it.

Solution
Oct 31, 2019
I’m having a very similar issue with an aorus z390 elite, it won’t read my Radeon 5700 xt, I have also updated to bios f9 and I can’t get it to work. I’m running an i7 9700k and 32gb ram ddr4 3200mhz. Have you found any solution??