Question Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI First Boot All Status LEDs are flash Once + No Video Signal

Dec 29, 2020
Finished build with Z390 AUROS Pro WIFI Motherboard. On first boots, can't get an video signal. On boot the CPU, DRAM and VGA status LED will flash on briefly then off then the BOOT status led will turn on for a couple seconds before turning off. According to the manual the CPU, DRAM and VGA led ON mean they aren't working properly. The BOOT led ON means no OS is installed. I have not installed a OS yet. I am not sure what to do as I have searched online for solutions as I am not sure what the issue is. Is the flashing LEDs mean it is not working or do they have to stay on? I should also note that the fans and motherboard RGB lighting turn on and stay on. The rest of my specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k Coffee Lake
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB x2
GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1660TI
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Bronze Cert.

Any Help is Appreciated.

Dec 29, 2020
check for bend pin on the motherboard socket
I am no expert as this is my second build. But it seems all the gold pins seem to be normal. Here is a link to a google drive with photos of the socket from different angles of lighting. I know it is slightly hard to see but hopefully it is slightly helpful. After further research last night is it possible that an outdated bios is the issue?

Dec 29, 2020
For anyone looking for this in the future, I took out most things and plug things back in and move the memory from at A_1/B_1 to the A_2/B_2 channels and then used the video output from the PCIE video card the I got video signal.