Question Z390 Aorus pro wifi NO DISPLAY HELP!

Mar 23, 2019
Parts
Pc case-rosewill v500 cullinan
Motherboard- Z390 aorus pro wifi atx
DDR4 V color skywalker prism 8x2 GB 3200 mhz
AMD R9 Radeon 290 4GB ddr5
Intel i5 9th gen 9400f
Glacier 850w bronze psu
1TB blue wd harddrive

New built pc

So when I first benchmark the motherboard, it loaded up to the bios the first time, but once I installed it into the case, it did not boot up to the bios at all. (No display). Then I took it out and benchmarked it separately to see if the bios would load up and does not show any display signal at all.

I tried resetting the cmos
Taking out the gpu and starting it that way still no signal
Resetting the ram and cpu
The led on the motherboard works, cpu cooler fan works, just no display.
Out of all the four led codes (cpu, boot, vga, dram) only boot would light up. I don’t know how to solve this issue. It loaded the bios (gave me a signal) the first time but now it’s not even giving me a signal. Everything works, even the case fans when installed into the pc case. I even tried two different verified working PSU

Mar 23, 2019
How would i update the bios if I can’t get into the bios! I could at first but now it’s not letting me. Just a blank screen, no signal. Is there a way I can update it through the motherboard?
BIOS update to F8 required.

Jan 9, 2019
Intel releases new 9th Gen processors without integrated graphics ...

Mar 23, 2019
The ports on the motherboard are inert as the 9400f has no igpu. Do you have another GPU you can test with? Can you test the 290 on another system?
Yes I pulled this from my old build and it works fine. And I do have a amd radeon 560x and it works fine as well. I just need to get into the bios, and I’m pretty stuck. I tried everything. Isolating parts and still can’t get any signal. When removing the ram, I didn’t get any beeping sounds when powering on, but it keeps turning on and off when the ram was not inserted.