Question Z390 Aorus ULTRA boot problem

Jun 12, 2019
Whenever I leave the PC off for longer periods of time (8 hrs), the moment I turn it on I encounter a boot failure. As a result, I have to load optimised defaults to boot into Windows.
Is this a well known issue on this motherboard? If so, is there a fix?
Thank you!
Edit: I have added a staggering video of 10 minutes, time in which the PC tries to boot. Towards the end, I forced shut it down as I wouldn't get any video signal. Finally, my bios reset, deleting all my bios configurations.

Last edited:
I have to load optimised defaults to boot into Windows.
That means your PC does not run stable, if you oc the cpu, RAM, or even the GPU, etc.
Try to reset thePC, if you did oc, also check your PC to see you did install the gigabyte utility software or not, because it may use the automated clock configuration.

Also try to boot up the PC, use the "reliability monitor tool " to see you can find something error or not.

Jun 12, 2019
That means your PC does not run stable, if you oc the cpu, RAM, or even the GPU, etc.
Try to reset thePC, if you did oc, also check your PC to see you did install the gigabyte utility software or not, because it may use the automated clock configuration.

Also try to boot up the PC, use the "reliability monitor tool " to see you can find something error or not.
There is no OC done besides having enabled XMP

Jun 12, 2019
Hey, there!
No, I sent my MB back to the shop I bought it from. They said it has no issues, but my CPU works just fine on another Z390-F ASUS ROG MB. I think they are trying to save themselves from a RMA. I will have to go and deal with that.
I forgot to mention. My CPU led would stay on while my MB kept rebooting, but as soon as it boots into Windows, it would function normally.