[SOLVED] Z390 e Mobo not posting

Jan 26, 2019
So I've just built a PC.
I5 8600k
Asus z390e rog
Asus 1070ti rog
Evga 600w
T force Delta 3000 16gb 2x8gb
I started it for the first time and everything seemed to work, note I did not plug in an HDMI to see if it was posting.
Then after simply putting thermal paste on the water cooler it would only light up the motherboard and nothing else was turning on or spinning. So I pulled the cmos and reinstalled now everything starts up and lights up besides my ram and still no post. I've tried switching them around and only using one and nothing seems to work. I'm also not getting any lights on the Mobo indicating anything is wrong. Not really sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated maybe theres something about this Mobo that I'm missing, anyway thanks in advance.

Solution
If anyone is curious I figured it out. I had tightened my backing plate for the water cooler too much and was coming into contact with the Mobo. Thank God that's all it was lol.
Jan 26, 2019
I had the cooler mounted on it but with no thermal paste just in case I had to take things apart if it didn't post. I only had it on for maybe 45 sec to a minute. I can't imagine that would've done any damage.

Jan 26, 2019
If anyone is curious I figured it out. I had tightened my backing plate for the water cooler too much and was coming into contact with the Mobo. Thank God that's all it was lol.

Solution