Apr 18, 2020
Hello,
I have a z390M Pro Carbon AC
CPU - i7 9700
DDR4 RAM 2133
Thermaltake 850W -Gold
Thermaltake Watercooler
Nvidia 1070 GPU

When I press power, the motherboard rgb lights up, the thermaltake watercooler fans light up,PSU rgb lights up, and the hardrives start spinning.

However, I keep getting cpu debug light, and no post boot.
I've already replaced Motherboard once and this issue is still occurring.

Ram and Graphics card work in my other computer so I believe that's not the issue.

Any thoughts?

I'm willing to post a 20$ venmo bounty for whoever figures out the issue. Thank you!

Try running with the bare minimums... integrated GPU from the 9700, 1 memory module(try them each in case you have more), no storage drives.
Also, make sure everything is plugged in correctly(I presume you've already done it, but just to be certain) and seated properly.

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Chump. Thank you for the reply.

I actually had tried that too... I took my MOBO out of the chassis(putting it on a non-static desk), only connected the PSU, RAM and CPU. Still getting the CPU light =/.

As its a new CPU and I've already swapped my mobo out, and am still having the same problem.. I'm considering it's a broken PSU(specifically the CPU cord), as the 28 pin ATX still powers the RGB light on the Mobo.

Gonna swap out the PSU with the same model and see if that fixes it. Fingers crossed...

Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thank you!

Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
I have a z390M Pro Carbon AC
CPU - i7 9700
DDR4 RAM 2133
Thermaltake 850W -Gold
Thermaltake Watercooler
Nvidia 1070 GPU

When I press power, the motherboard rgb lights up, the thermaltake watercooler fans light up,PSU rgb lights up, and the hardrives start spinning.

However, I keep getting cpu debug light, and no post boot.
I've already replaced Motherboard once and this issue is still occurring.

Ram and Graphics card work in my other computer so I believe that's not the issue.

Any thoughts?

I'm willing to post a 20$ venmo bounty for whoever figures out the issue. Thank you!
Have you fixed as I have the same problem thanks ?

Apr 18, 2020
Have you fixed as I have the same problem thanks ?
Hi, yes this was fixed. I apparently was only plugging in half the power supply, so half the motherboard would powerup. I thought only the 24 pin had to be plugged in and the other 8 pin was excess, turns out both needed to be plugged in.

Thank you though!