My PC Build:
i7 9700k
Noctua NH-15
Gigabyte Z390 Pro (Wifi)
RTX 2080 TI Asus ROG Strix
Corsair RMX 750W
G Skill Ripjaws 16GB (8x2)
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB

This is a new build, I've changed cables and I've resat GPU and ram multiple times. Everything is lights on and fans are working, but I'm getting a red on VGA and no display/signal on my LG 27 inch monitor. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Solution
The pins, wiring and power supply all seem fine to me. I double-checked the pins, and none of them are bent. I took out the GPU, and still the same result - no display.
It is a hassle, but if you think you have checked everything in the case, then I think you are going to have to remove the motherboard and power supply to "breadboard" test it on cardboard. -- http://thenerdbench.blogspot.com/p/bench-testing.html
While the MB is out verify that you have all the standoffs in the correct location and no extra standoffs under the motherboard.
Nov 26, 2019
Did you test this with the 2080 removed from the chassis? That would be my first test. CPU and RAM only.

If that doesn't work, then I would look carefully for a bent pin in the CPU socket, wrong case wiring, or power supply problem.

The pins, wiring and power supply all seem fine to me. I double-checked the pins, and none of them are bent. I took out the GPU, and still the same result - no display.

kanewolf

Titan
It is a hassle, but if you think you have checked everything in the case, then I think you are going to have to remove the motherboard and power supply to "breadboard" test it on cardboard. -- http://thenerdbench.blogspot.com/p/bench-testing.html
While the MB is out verify that you have all the standoffs in the correct location and no extra standoffs under the motherboard.

Solution