Question Z390 Taichi Ultimate Keyboard not connecting

Sep 2, 2019
I have been trying to boot my computer for the past day and every time I connect my keyboard it doesn't work. I need to press F1 to continue the boot and when I attempt to use another keyboard it also doesn't connect. Some USB ports will allow the keyboard to light up, all ports allow the mouse to light up. I feel there is a problem with the I/O or motherboard in general but there is no error code.

I honestly don't have the best fan so it's not abnormal for my cpu to run between 75C-90C. Would that even be a factor for why my keyboard won't connect?

SPECS:
i9 9900k
GTX 1080 Ti Armor
32gb 3200mhz RAM
970 Evo 1tb SSD

Sep 17, 2019
Same problem here on the z390 taichi (non-ulti), worked only for 3 days, until last night, mid watching a video, all the USB ports crapped out (my Corsair K95 with rainbow color spiral preset froze completely and my mouse stopped working, tho it was sit lighting up), after a shut down and reboot it worked, after few more minutes of usage, same thing again, this time about just rebooting it wasn't goo enough, had to flip off the PSU switch for a sec, then flipped it back on, this time booting in, i installed anydesk (a program to remote control yur pc from your phone) so i could take a look at event viewer and device manager, didn't quite see anything in even viewer, however in device manager, under USBs, i only saw like 3 stuff, usually there are like 15 items in there for each of yur USB ports, tried to plug in my phone, nothing came up, the next windows shutdown i made was my last for this mobo.

Im here as well, when it boots up its asking for Press F1 to continue or F2 for setup, however nothing press on the keyboard is being recognized, i tried diff keyboard, nothing, tried removing + switching up rams, nothing, tried unplugging GPU and some other random shit, nothing, sigh, back here with my i5 7400 + intel stock cooler, looking for another mobo, i dont even live in US, on an island that doesn't have the proper shit, ill leave it at that.

Specs:
i9 9900k,
dark rock pro 4 cooler (CPU was running around 46 c most the time i remmeber),
32GB RAM (2x8gb 2400Mhz + 2x8gb 3200Mhz, all 4 running at 2400Mhz)