Question Z590 Aorus Ultra having issues while installing SSD

Sep 25, 2021
First Time Posting >>
seagate 2TB HDD + Evo980 pro 2 TB m.2 ssd
intel 11700KF
3080 aorus master rev2.0
motherboard=z590 aorus ultra v1.0
BIOS firmware ver= aorusultraF4
Bought z590 aorus ultra not long ago, tryna pair 2tb barracuda HDD with 2tb M.2 Samsung 980 pro
Somehow 980 ssd show up in device info ,but not in the storage interface
So i went and looked up on manual and EVEN online forum
downloaded the SATA/ACHI driver onto USB drive,
installed the required driver but it still wont show the M.2 SSD in the OS installation screen,
also updated the Lastest bios firmware.
  1. proceed to set controller option from ahci to ISRT (SET THE AUTO into MANUAL> REBOOT)
    while slot 2 and 3 showing as RST port 9/21 respectively , why isnt the M2a_CPU show up in any port number?
    even after the restart ,ISRT info show nothing more that barracuda , my m.2 980 PRO show up in device info section of the BIOS instead,which is confusing.
when i moved M.2 ssd from the dedicated M2A_CPU slot (slot 1) to M2P_SB(slot 2 i assume) and M2M_SB to reproduce the procedure
Here comes the question, I'm new to all tech implemented past few years but i cant find any solution other than refunding 980pro for 2*1tb pciex3.0 SSD
maybe im missing the fact that it was written in the manual all along , i'd had to buy another M.2 ssd (preferably 1TB m.2)and put into slot 3 of m.2 slot just to set up RAID for this particular model of z590?
Also i personally don't think the first dedicated M2A_CPU slot would interfere with my GPU running at pciex16(only 1 slot occupied)
Manual:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z590-AORUS-ULTRA-rev-10/support#support-manual

First Time Posting >>
seagate 2TB HDD + Evo980 pro 2 TB m.2 ssd
intel 11700KF
3080 aorus master rev2.0
motherboard=z590 aorus ultra v1.0
BIOS firmware ver= aorusultraF4
Bought z590 aorus ultra not long ago, tryna pair 2tb barracuda HDD with 2tb M.2 Samsung 980 pro
Somehow 980 ssd show up in device info ,but not in the storage interface
So i went and looked up on manual and EVEN online forum

1. proceed to set controller option from ahci to ISRT (SET THE AUTO into MANUAL> REBOOT)

even after the restart ,ISRT info show nothing more that barracuda , my m.2 980 PRO show up in device info section of the BIOS instead,which is confusing.
when i moved M.2 ssd from the dedicated M2A_CPU slot (slot 1) to M2P_SB(slot 2 i assume) and M2M_SB to reproduce the procedure
Here comes the question, I'm new to all tech implemented past few years but i cant find any solution other than refunding 980pro for 2*1tb pciex3.0 SSD
maybe im missing the fact that it was written in the manual all along , i'd had to buy another M.2 ssd (preferably 1TB m.2)and put into slot 3 of m.2 slot just to set up RAID for this particular model of z590?
Also i personally don't think the first dedicated M2A_CPU slot would interfere with my GPU running at pciex16(only 1 slot occupied)
Manual:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z590-AORUS-ULTRA-rev-10/support#support-manual
if you buy it on a local shop you could ask their assist to find the problem, or go to a local technician.

You're actually fine with both 980 pro running at pcie 3.0 x4, if you're going to raid 0 them, the performance should be enough :D

You could try reflashing the latest bios and load optimized settings, then see the ssd