[SOLVED] Z607 + Sound Blaster ZSE

Sep 7, 2021
Hello, good afternoon to all users.

First of all, sorry for my English, which is pretty bad, and secondly, I don't know much about stereos.

I've been searching the forum but can't find any answer that worked for me. The problems are quite similar but I can't find something like mine.

I recently bought some new Logitech Z607 speakers, to this I added a Creative Sound Blaster Z SE sound card, and an adapter for the RCA to optical outputs.
Trying to configure the sound, I realize that it does not sound in 5.1, but only reproduces sound in "3.1" (front right, left, center and bass).

I've tried using Creative's software, changing the DTS mode to Dolby Audio, but I'm still not able to get the music to play through the speakers fully.

I add that my motherboard does not have an optical connection.

Any possible help? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The 3.5mm to R/L RCA should go to the FR/FL inputs that comes out of Front audio port on the sound card, you're going to have to get 3.5mm to RCA cables that are similar to the prior mentioned adapter to have audio ports paired from the sound card to the rear of the subwoofer. Rear port on sound card should end at RR/RL. Center/Sub port should terminate at the lower most Sub/Center ports.

Might want to parse a link to the adapter you're speaking of if it didn't come bundled with the sound card.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The 3.5mm to R/L RCA should go to the FR/FL inputs that comes out of Front audio port on the sound card, you're going to have to get 3.5mm to RCA cables that are similar to the prior mentioned adapter to have audio ports paired from the sound card to the rear of the subwoofer. Rear port on sound card should end at RR/RL. Center/Sub port should terminate at the lower most Sub/Center ports.

Might want to parse a link to the adapter you're speaking of if it didn't come bundled with the sound card.

Solution