[SOLVED] Z690 Msi Force/Suprim

Nick Verbeek

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2014
Hello.

I have a question. Im a little autistic about the same brands and colours for my new pc.

I wanna know if the MSI z690 Force motherboard with the silver looking accents FITS with the MSI 3090 Suprim colour?

Nick

Solution
The case is gonna be the Corsair 5000T. Big enough.

I want an Msi mobo with gpu...or gigabyte mobo with a gigabyte gpu...no mix and match please haha
Gigabyte does have some grey Z690 boards that would match the GPU but you'll need to see if they're available and if they'd suffice for your needs (overclocking/solid vrm support/connections you'd need). As for which brand I've used both manufacturers and didn't have any serious issues so it would just come down to personal preference.
Hello.

I have a question. Im a little autistic about the same brands and colours for my new pc.

I wanna know if the MSI z690 Force motherboard with the silver looking accents FITS with the MSI 3090 Suprim colour?

Nick
It works.

Look also at this one in the link.

WildCard999

Titan
The case is gonna be the Corsair 5000T. Big enough.

I want an Msi mobo with gpu...or gigabyte mobo with a gigabyte gpu...no mix and match please haha
Gigabyte does have some grey Z690 boards that would match the GPU but you'll need to see if they're available and if they'd suffice for your needs (overclocking/solid vrm support/connections you'd need). As for which brand I've used both manufacturers and didn't have any serious issues so it would just come down to personal preference.

Solution