[SOLVED] Z690 UD doesn't boot with CSM enabled

Nov 28, 2021
Hi, so I updated my setup and got a i7 12700k with a Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 mainboard bios already updated to F5A (latest)
My main monitor is connected via DP to my Nvidia GPU and my second monitor via HDMI to my mainboard/intel gpu.

In the Bios are a few settings which I would need to use but those are only available with CSM enabled.

But as soon as I enable CSM issues will start, I can boot into windows 1 max 2 times and after that I will get stuck in a Blackscreen with a blinking underscore on the top left.
If I try to get into the bios then I will stuck in a blackscreen afer hitting DEL, mouse/keyboard are active and the monitor is black screening, not in idle.
But I won't get a image of the Bios, aftr that I have to pull out the mainboard battery, reset bios and then continue without CSM to use my pc again.

Is there any fix, reason or ideas you guys have?

Solution
Is there any fix, reason or ideas you guys have?
You replaced motherboard. Right?
Reinstall windows then.

Expect following issues, if you try to avoid reinstall after motherboard change:
boot mode compatibility (system doesn't boot),​
incompatible drivers (crashes, bsods, bad performance),​
windows activation issues.​
Nov 28, 2021
You replaced motherboard. Right?
Reinstall windows then.

Expect following issues, if you try to avoid reinstall after motherboard change:
boot mode compatibility (system doesn't boot),​
incompatible drivers (crashes, bsods, bad performance),​
windows activation issues.​
The windows is fresh installed, after adding the new components I formated my NVME SSD and installed a full fresh version of win10