Question Z87 i5K (2013 build) Won't POST or Boot

Aug 5, 2021
Greetings!

So the case fans and CPU fans are not turning on neither is the PSU fan. I ordered a new power supply unit they're both Corsair one's modular the replacement is conventional and unfortunately I did not have any different results with the new power supply unit.

I've tried taking all the ram out and also playing musical chairs with the ram slots as well.

I also tried turning it on by jumping the pins directly with a screwdriver instead of the switch since I believe perhaps it was a faulty switch and then there hasn't been any different results with any of these combinations of efforts.

I'm about to talk to the towel on this and I'm wondering if you guys think it's the motherboard or the CPU

With respects to your time and your efforts

Respectfully
Signed

Aug 5, 2021
Oh I forgot to give the system specs
The case is a fractal design
The power supply unit is a Corsair 500 modular and I also have purchased today a Corsair 500 a conventional unit
The motherboard is a gigabyte z87d3hp
Dcpus and Intel i5 and I won't lie I can't remember exactly but I do know it's an LGA 1150 socket CPU
The ram modules are DDR3 Corsair ballistix 2x4GB
I don't have a video card not really a gamer and this build is from 2013 or 2014 can't really remember