Question Z87m Gaming motherboard no display no beeps.Help Needed

loursbourg

Distinguished
May 24, 2015
Hi!
I have an MSI Z87m Gaming motherboard that has been laying around for sometime , it turns on but does not display anything . all leds turn on, when i plug a mouse it turns on too but the keyboard does not.
I have tried flashing the bios, tried clearing the cmos , tried different rams,different cpus, different psus, i even tried plugging a graphics card and had no luck , after investing some time with it , what i found was that the CPU is not generating any heat , and the "LED Jpost" does not power on too! .
I would like any suggestions on what other things i can try on this motherboard, but would not like to receive suggestions such as "Get a new motherboard" "The motherboard is dead" "You should upgrade to ddr4" etc...
I have not lost hope yet on it. So please help , and is there any chance i could find its Schematic Diagram online ?
Thank you very much!

loursbourg

Distinguished
May 24, 2015
How exactly did you try to do that? (without anything being displayed on screen)

Your motherboard has 2 digit code status led. On what code does it stop, when you turn on the system?
i was able to physically remove the bios chip ,empty it then refill it with the newest official bios file using the bios flasher, i have also tried multiple bios files from the manufactor's original site,
"The 2 Digit code status led " strangely does not power on at all!