Review Zalman CNPS10x Performa Black Review: The Dark Horse Value

VforV

Respectable
BANNED
Oct 9, 2019
The ID-Cooling SE-224-XT is arguably a better budget solution than these two.
I can't find the price on that cooler you mention anywhere (out of stock and also hard to find in EU), but all I know is that my own cooler which you can see in this test too, the Arctic Freezer 34 e-Sports Duo is only 1-2 degrees hotter and a little louder only maxed out, but not at 50% though and is cheaper that the Zalman at regular price.

I've been using the Arctic one for almost 2 years now and it's great.

That being said the Zalman cooler looks nice too and I've seen some shops with discounts, so it's a good deal when discounted.

edit: The one important difference is that Zalman is rated for a TDP of 180w, while Arctic for 210w.

Last edited:

Udyr

Honorable
Mar 3, 2021
I can't find the price on that cooler you mention anywhere (out of stock and also hard to find in EU), but all I know is that my own cooler which you can see in this test too, the Arctic Freezer 34 e-Sports Duo is only 1-2 degrees hotter and a little louder only maxed out, but not at 50% though and is cheaper that the Zalman at regular price.

I've been using the Arctic one for almost 2 years now and it's great.

That being said the Zalman cooler looks nice too and I've seen some shops with discounts, so it's a good deal when discounted.

edit: The one important difference is that Zalman is rated for a TDP of 180w, while Arctic for 210w.
Yes, they're kinda hard to get in the EU. Maybe they're selling like hot cakes after reviewers have provided their blessings and recommendations, or simply are not massively known in that region.

US - AZ: $31.99
Germany - AZ: €44.52

Reviews:
https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/9624/id-cooling-se-224-xt-black-cpu-cooler/index.html

Reactions: VforV