G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

MidnightDad wasted my time on 4/4/2005 1:21 PM with the following:
> Anyone tried the Zboard?
> http://www.zboard.com/us/products/products_detail_doom3.htm
>
>

Right, forgot to point something else out about it.

The keyset is only $20 USD, *but* you have to have the Zboard base to
put that set on top of.

Base keyboard: $50 USD


$70? Ick.

--
-SnoopJeDi
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

Raymond Martineau wasted my time on 4/4/2005 9:56 PM with the following:

>
>
> WASD does have it's problems with some people. (But I'm not one of them.)
> These problems should be easily fixed, unless there is something as complex
> as Tribes 2 requiring a lot of binds or re-bindings.
>

8. button. mouse. :)

--
-SnoopJeDi
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 06:45:42 -0400, SnoopJeDi
<snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote:

>Raymond Martineau wasted my time on 4/4/2005 9:56 PM with the following:
>
>>
>>
>> WASD does have it's problems with some people. (But I'm not one of them.)
>> These problems should be easily fixed, unless there is something as complex
>> as Tribes 2 requiring a lot of binds or re-bindings.
>>
>
>8. button. mouse. :)

Okay, that is a lot of buttons. I can visualize the three mouse buttons up
on the front (one of which is a mouse wheel), two thumb buttons, two pinky
buttons (equal to thumb, except on the opposite side), but have absolutly
no idea where the eighth button appears.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

On 4/5/2005 7:42 AM Raymond Martineau brightened our day with:

>On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 06:45:42 -0400, SnoopJeDi
><snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>>Raymond Martineau wasted my time on 4/4/2005 9:56 PM with the following:
>>
>>
>>
>>>WASD does have it's problems with some people. (But I'm not one of them.)
>>>These problems should be easily fixed, unless there is something as complex
>>>as Tribes 2 requiring a lot of binds or re-bindings.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>8. button. mouse. :)
>>
>>
>
>Okay, that is a lot of buttons. I can visualize the three mouse buttons up
>on the front (one of which is a mouse wheel), two thumb buttons, two pinky
>buttons (equal to thumb, except on the opposite side), but have absolutly
>no idea where the eighth button appears.
>
>
>
>
The Logitech MX500+ have 8 buttons. Two thumb buttons on the side(2),
the main right/left click buttons(4), then 1 above and two below the
mouse wheel(8). The three buttons in line with the mouse wheel are
really tiny, yet effective.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

Inglo wasted my time on 4/5/2005 2:19 PM with the following:
>>
>>
>>
> The Logitech MX500+ have 8 buttons. Two thumb buttons on the side(2),
> the main right/left click buttons(4), then 1 above and two below the
> mouse wheel(8). The three buttons in line with the mouse wheel are
> really tiny, yet effective.
>

Aye, my MX700 is a real beast. With a good configuration, you can do
almost everything with the mouse.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=3&CONTENTID=4999&countryid=19&languageid=1

--
-SnoopJeDi