Question Zebronics G41 BIOS Unlocking Please (AMI BIOS)

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hello,
I am trying to overclock my old machine and successfully managed to overclock well only the RAM a bit and GPU

But the american megatrend bios on this motherboard only has the option to overclock the RAM frequency and SPID
It shows FSB but i cant change it as there is no option of overclocking anything else

Please can anyone of you be kind enough to unlock or mod the attached BIOS so i can increase FSB or overclock cpu or just more overclocking options
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s4NkNhtG2Ew_c2rPwS7hWXcyux4I0ssS

I would truly be thankful

P.s. Please also find attached picture of Mainboard Tab of CPU-Z
1.png

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
I've never run into an modified BIOS for this motherboard. It's quite an old low-end motherboard and so I would be unwilling to push it anyway.
Yeah i know but im having so much fun with OC'ing the GPU and RAM and literally seeing the frames going up quite well in games i play on my laptop

I just wish to see how much the limit can be pushed and really exited to do such things so looking for help

DSzymborski

Titan
Yeah i know but im having so much fun with OC'ing the GPU and RAM and literally seeing the frames going up quite well in games i play on my laptop

I just wish to see how much the limit can be pushed and really exited to do such things so looking for help

On a low-end board like this that's more than a decade old, the limit will frequently be the acrid smell of fried silicon.

Either way, I've never come across a modified BIOS. So even if this is just an old PC you're screwing around with rather than something you want to be able to continue to use, I'm not sure there's much you can do.

TRENDING THREADS