Zoo Tycoon 2 installation help

Hi!

When i install zoo tycoon 2 ,there is an error message when 27 % of
the installation is being completed.The error message says that there is
insufficient disk swapping space or the file cabinet is corrupted.My system
ram is 256mb.

Hi Winbox,

"Winbox" <Winbox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3C9136E-DA12-47AB-8C01-CD3C48E094F4@microsoft.com...
| Hi!
|
| When i install zoo tycoon 2 ,there is an error message when 27 % of
| the installation is being completed.The error message says that there is
| insufficient disk swapping space or the file cabinet is corrupted.My system
| ram is 256mb.

3. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
/ Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User