[SOLVED] zoom message

Jan 15, 2021
Hi!
I was giving a lecturer and sharing my screen (a ppt presentation), when suddenly a message saying "Favor alejar esta ventana de la aplicación compartida" ("Please,
move this window away from the shared application") appeared. This message was seen for all the people in the room (it was in the middle of the screen) and did not disappear until I finished. I did not know how to take it out. This happened also today, with another presentation.
Could you help me?
Thanks

Solution
As a host you may have seen this error message when conducting a Zoom session. This means that you are opening an application window on top of the application window you have shared with students and the system is struggling to display the shared window to your participants.

All you need to do is move the application window that is covering the shared window. This may be difficult if you are presenting the session on a laptop screen. We suggest that you try this method to force your PowerPoint Slide Show into a window so that you can change the size of the window to fit in the chat window. Please follow these steps:

1. Click on Slide Show
  2. Click on Set Up Slide Show
  3. Browsed by an individual (window)
  4. OK...
As a host you may have seen this error message when conducting a Zoom session. This means that you are opening an application window on top of the application window you have shared with students and the system is struggling to display the shared window to your participants.

All you need to do is move the application window that is covering the shared window. This may be difficult if you are presenting the session on a laptop screen. We suggest that you try this method to force your PowerPoint Slide Show into a window so that you can change the size of the window to fit in the chat window. Please follow these steps:

1. Click on Slide Show
  2. Click on Set Up Slide Show
  3. Browsed by an individual (window)
  4. OK
  5. Now run the slide show as normal (use Slide Show > From Beginning or Slide Show icon to start the slide show)

Solution