[SOLVED] Zoom: PowerPoint audio not audible to other participants

Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I have to do a PowerPoint presentation which contains some videos, but while trying it today with a friend of mine it was told me he didn't hear anything from them. I activated both "share audio" and "optimize for videoclips", but without any results. What else can I try to fix this issue?

Solution
Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

The click should open a window with 4 or 5 audio related menu choices.

Each menu choice should lead to a variety of Windows, Tabs, and Properties all related to audio configuration settings.

Take a look at the current audio configuration to determine if all settings are as expected. If not as expected, then research further to determine what may need to be changed or reconfigured.

Do not immediately make any changes. Look first and make notes accordingly. Then make changes but only one change at a time keeping track of what you changed (from - to) and where you made the change. Just in case you need to undo some change.

Ralston18

Titan
Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

The click should open a window with 4 or 5 audio related menu choices.

Each menu choice should lead to a variety of Windows, Tabs, and Properties all related to audio configuration settings.

Take a look at the current audio configuration to determine if all settings are as expected. If not as expected, then research further to determine what may need to be changed or reconfigured.

Do not immediately make any changes. Look first and make notes accordingly. Then make changes but only one change at a time keeping track of what you changed (from - to) and where you made the change. Just in case you need to undo some change.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS