[SOLVED] Zoom screen sharing with camera as main image ?

Jun 3, 2021
Hi - I'm trying to achieve a screen layout on Zoom which I thought would be simple. When I screen share, using either Desktop or Portion of Screen mode, my primary camera feed shrinks to a thumbnail. As I'm doing an art demonstration with this camera, I want it to remain large, so I can place reference material on the screen beside it, but still share my participant camera feed as the larger window. I can't seem to find an answer to this in Zoom's knowledgebase. Can this be done?
Any help much appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome tot he forums, newcomer!

Last time I used Zoom was about last year. You're trying to work with two camera's on your end, one being the art you're focused on and the second is what holds the reference material but in the same room as your audience? I think what you're looking for is the Spotlight option while in Gallery View for the app. If you've got muliple cameras to work with with, you can follow this guide.

Hope this helps!

Solution
Jun 3, 2021
Welcome tot he forums, newcomer!

Last time I used Zoom was about last year. You're trying to work with two camera's on your end, one being the art you're focused on and the second is what holds the reference material but in the same room as your audience? I think what you're looking for is the Spotlight option while in Gallery View for the app. If you've got muliple cameras to work with with, you can follow this guide.

Hope this helps!

Hi Luftij-

Thanks for your prompt reply. It's a feed from one camera, plus an image open in an app, that I'm trying to share. I think your solution might well work anyway - I'll give it a try when I can revisit the setup, and post the result here.