Question Zoom volume for a meeting very low everything else is fine

Jul 29, 2021
Hardware is Dell Optiplex 990 desktop with i5-2400 3.10GHz 8GB Ram 500G HDD Windows 10 64-bit

speakers are small external with standard 3.5 mm wired connection connected to audio out port. Realtek High Definition Audio drivers.

Zoom meetings are the only application where the volume is extremely low. Zoom volume setting and windows 10 volume setting are up at maximum and I can barely hear.

For all other applications, playing videos, etc. the volume from the speakers is extremely loud. There must be a Zoom setting or option that I am missing. Thank you.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hardware is Dell Optiplex 990 desktop with i5-2400 3.10GHz 8GB Ram 500G HDD Windows 10 64-bit

speakers are small external with standard 3.5 mm wired connection connected to audio out port. Realtek High Definition Audio drivers.

Zoom meetings are the only application where the volume is extremely low. Zoom volume setting and windows 10 volume setting are up at maximum and I can barely hear.

For all other applications, playing videos, etc. the volume from the speakers is extremely loud. There must be a Zoom setting or option that I am missing. Thank you.
They should be a arrow next to your microphone icon click that their a drop down and turn the volume up.

Edit just seen you already turned it up.