Zotac 2080 Amp Edition on base GPU clock

Sep 14, 2018
Hi people of Tom's. I recently (this month) bought a Zotac 2080 AMP and it's running great thus far. Even installed Zotac's own utility meant for OC called Firestorm. It shows boost clock speed of 1830 Mhz out of the box with memory clock of 8000 Mhz. But after using it for two weeks when I opened Firestorm, it shows 1515 base clock speed and 7000 Mhz. Now the card is running fine and I'm playing a heavy duty game at a stable 60+ FPS like Shadow of Tomb Raider for 5 hours without hassle.

Is it because my PSU being a Corsair VS 650 Watt has something to do with the graphic card refuses to run on boost clock speeds?

Note: I had created a post about whether my PSU is optimal and though I agreed with the responses that I should get a new PSU so the power doesn't get bled too much, no one responded my replies about if it will adversely affect the card in duration of using it.

So the question, is it because of my low level PSU or the card needs to be RMA'd?

For reference: https://imgur.com/a/qyHnem7

My specs:-
i7 7700K (Overclocked to 4.6 GHZ)
16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw
Asus Z270-F Strix motherboard
Corsair 650 Watt PSU
2x4 2 TB Seagate Baracuda HDD
Zotac 2080 RTX Amp Edition (Non TI, 8 GB)

Sep 14, 2018
Guess everybody at Tom's are on a holiday or this question is confusing/dumb?
I'll await for anyone to answer me this. I'm just hoping it could be my 650 watt VS Corsair power unit probably made the graphic card refuse to go higher than base clock. :|