Question Zotac 3060ti + ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ but it works fine on a different motherboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2021
The zotac 3060ti twin edge oc card won't get detected by the machine and in the bios, the PCIe slot appears red in color whereas all my other cards (inno3d 3060ti, msi 2080ti, asus 3070s) work just fine and appear green in the bios menu.

This problem remains the same whether I use a PCIe riser or just insert the card in the PCIe x16 slot, although the fans keep on spinning.

What's more strange is that the zotac 3060ti card works fine on my other Asrock motherboard (TRX40 creator) using both methods (PCIe riser and inserting it directly on the board)

What I've tried so far:
  1. Flashing the latest bios (v1.60) and older versions.
  2. Changing PCIe link speeds in bios
  3. Changing CSM settings
  4. Changing PSU
  5. Changing pcie cables
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Changing PSU
What PSU were you using and what PSU did you swap out to? How old are both PSU's?

As for the BIOS flashing bit, disconnect the entire system from the wall, disassemble all components, remove the CMOS battery and then replace after 30 minutes. Reassemble the mining rig and see if that helps, but this time drop the known working RTX3060Ti cards in favor of the MSI one. Later drop in the Inno3D card once you've gotten the MSI to work.

Did you try working with another riser cable?

Apr 28, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Changing PSU
What PSU were you using and what PSU did you swap out to? How old are both PSU's?

As for the BIOS flashing bit, disconnect the entire system from the wall, disassemble all components, remove the CMOS battery and then replace after 30 minutes. Reassemble the mining rig and see if that helps, but this time drop the known working RTX3060Ti cards in favor of the MSI one. Later drop in the Inno3D card once you've gotten the MSI to work.

Did you try working with another riser cable?

I have been mainly using the corsair 1600i psu but also tested using a 850w cooler master. Both of them are only a couple months old.

So I tried pulling the system apart and the CMOS battery, connected everything after an hour, connected all my cards 1 by 1 both in the x16 slot and in the x1 slots using risers. Still no luck with the zotac 3060ti twin edge oc card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS