[SOLVED] Zotac GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini (8 GB) vs Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Mini (8GB)

Jun 17, 2020
Hey all, noob here. Want to know the difference between the Zotac GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini (8 GB) and the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Mini (8GB). Which one would you buy if you had the choice? It will be paired with 32GB of RAM. I will mainly be using it for GTA 5 on High - Very High settings preferably.

Solution
First, are you getting the mini because you have or are building a small form factor build?

Second, I would get the Zotac GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini (8 GB). With the RTX cards you get Ray Tracing capabilities. Also the newer generations are going to have better specs. If you can spend the extra money, do it.
First, are you getting the mini because you have or are building a small form factor build?

Second, I would get the Zotac GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini (8 GB). With the RTX cards you get Ray Tracing capabilities. Also the newer generations are going to have better specs. If you can spend the extra money, do it.

Solution
Jun 17, 2020

Yes, my PC case is on the smaller end. The non-Mini models would just barely fit so I decided to stick with the Mini Models. How can I verify that the Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Super Mini is capable with my Motherboard? My Motherboard is the Msi Z170A PC MATE (in case you can help me out with this).

The RTX 2070 is the newer generation, so it will perform better, even if you dont take advantage of the Ray Tracing available on it. GPU compatibility is almost fully universal, and any modern GPU can be used in a modern system. By modern in this instance, I mean many many years.

TRENDING THREADS