[SOLVED] Zotac GTX 1050 mini 2gb

Charseza

Honorable
May 26, 2015
I've never owned any Zotac brand GPU, and I found a good deal for a 1050 2gb mini for just around $70 usd.

Was it a good deal? Was it worth $70 in 2021?

Any insights on Zotac?

Kinda skeptical abt my buy... change my mind!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
UPDATE :

Okay so everything is going smooth. Better fps than my old 750 2gb obviously.

Getting 60 to 80 fps on apex legends at max settings 900p resolution with texture streaming budget at low (2-3gb VRAM recommended)

Forza horizon 4 at max settings 900p resolution also gives me about 40 to 60 fps depending on location.

So I would say it was a good buy. Especially because I sold my GTX 750 2gb for around $62, only needed to add $8 for the 1050 😁

Charseza

Honorable
May 26, 2015
Well, Ill update the thread once I test it out. I literally just got it now, kinda excited lol.

It was on Facebook marketplace. But I live in the Philippines so prices may vary I think.. it was originally posted at around $90 usd but then I tried to lowball $70 and he just said yes.... kinda sus

Charseza

Honorable
May 26, 2015
UPDATE :

Okay so everything is going smooth. Better fps than my old 750 2gb obviously.

Getting 60 to 80 fps on apex legends at max settings 900p resolution with texture streaming budget at low (2-3gb VRAM recommended)

Forza horizon 4 at max settings 900p resolution also gives me about 40 to 60 fps depending on location.

So I would say it was a good buy. Especially because I sold my GTX 750 2gb for around $62, only needed to add $8 for the 1050 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution

Joseph_138

Distinguished
I have a Zotac 1050Ti, and have no issues with it. I bought it new, when they first came out, because it was the fastest 1050 Ti that you could buy at the time that didn't require an external power connector. The only Zotac cards that I am wary of, are the Amp! Edition cards, because they almost always seem to draw a lot more power, and run a lot hotter than competitors factory overclocked cards. I would rather buy the next card up the ladder, running at reference speed, than pay almost the same money for a super overclocked version of a weaker GPU, that draws the same, or more, power, and runs as hot, or hotter, while still delivering less performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charseza