[SOLVED] ZOTAC GTX 1060 MINI CRASHING

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

so I use this GPU His RX460 which I updated today to GTX 1060 mini 6gb edition but after installing the GPU first it was working fine than I ran the msi kombustor stress test and other stress test and after 43seconds of running test my computer froze this happened few times after that I tried to play pubg emulator at first it was working find but that crased too after 5 mints. I tried clean installation of driver, I removed previous AMD drivers and installed clean driver of nvidia though at windows update i wasn't getting any update on nvidia driver so I downloaded from nvidia website.

and after some time display stopped coming but than it again came after few restarts.

My question is what could be the problem here is it the PSU? if yes how come rx460 working fine and is there any software to check PSU.
Could it be the processor I am using Ryzen 5 3400g?

Please help me out I purchased the 2nd hand GPU and the guy I purchased from he is saying he even used the GPU yesterday and it was working fine or he's lying and GPU is faulty, How can I check the GPU is there any way

My System Specs

Ryzen 5 3400g (Not over clocked)
Gigabyte B450m S2H Mobo
Thermaltake light power 550w PSU
16 gb ram Team DARK 3200 Mhz (8 gb Sticks) (Not over clocked))
SSD 240gb
Monitor LG 75hz (22mk600m)

I haven't tried installing a fresh OS, shall I do it ?

Thank you

TRENDING THREADS