zotac gtx 650ti 1gb or shapphire 7770 1gb

arfiavenger

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
zotac gtx 650ti 1gb or shapphire 7770 1gb please tell me which is better and works good on my intel pentium g620.......
i want to play latest games like cod ghost,bf4,ac4,etc

As long as your motherboard has a PCI-E x16 slot it will work. That an you have an adequate power supply. You may see some performance issues in some games with a dual core. I believe BF4 minimum specs are a dual core, but recommend a quad core. You will start to see this with most current games. Dual cores are starting to hold back newer games. It has nothing to do with the pairing of a graphics card to a CPU.

dmb77

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013

You won't get reasonable frame rates at Ultra settings in any modern fps with that processor unfortunately. Like the other guy was saying. Personally I would wait as long as I had to for an unlocked i5 upgrade before I spent anything on a graphics card.

I think a GTX660 would pair just fine with even a G620. You will see a performance hit in some games because of the CPU, but you get what you can get. A higher end graphics card will really start to be hindered due to CPU performance.

As far as graphics settings, it will depend on what game you are playing. BF4... probably decent settings, but definitely not Ultra. Same with COD. You will have to see what you can set it to. Your lower resolution will help a bit with better graphic settings.