Zotac Has A Pair Of GTX 1080 AMP Cards; Tight-Lipped On Clock Speeds And Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I can appreciate the early notice of upcoming releases... you guys don't need to do fluff pieces. I will wholeheartedly await fully baked tech articles, with numbers. That is why I continue to love this site. The teaser articles do little, for me at least.

Heheh =)

Picturing the moment the art department is pressuring engineering for the latest mock-up to show off their shroud against the power improvements and performance leaps Pascal has made over the last generation, while adding more transistors.

The next generation engineers will be equipped with permanent face-palms.

Beast96GT

Reputable
Jul 26, 2014

Hah, yeah, I know what you mean. However, I'm sure you'd agree that aesthetics are more important now than ever. People love to show off their rigs--why else would they have windows and case mods? If I like the look of a card over another card with comparable specs, guess which one I'm buying. ;)

PantherX

Commendable
May 30, 2016
When the gtx 970s were released I opted for a Zotac Amp! Extreme and it is a beast! I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the 1080.

PantherX

Commendable
May 30, 2016
I have a Zotac GTX 970 Amp! Extreme and it's a beast. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the gtx 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.