News Zotac Overwhelmed With 20,000 GeForce RTX 3080 Pre-Orders From Amazon

Sep 5, 2020
That was really a big screw-up by Amazon. I ordered one almost 7 hours after the sales started and was wondering if everyone was just setting their eyes on FE+EVGA or why the f nobody wants that Zotac model. But yeah, now it's pretty obvious what happened :D. I'll still keep it unless I find some good other way, curious to see if this actually gets delivered at that price at some point.

Reactions: Avro Arrow

greenmrt

Distinguished
May 19, 2015
I almost did this. Couldn't bring myself to put trust in this device long term. This I'm going to hold out for a 3070 TI, actually. Should do everything I want at 1440p for several years :)

AB-SO-LUTELY!

"The latest statistics from industry sources suggest that the number one graphics card vendor is Palit Microsystems. They own and operate the Palit, Galaxy, Yuan, Gainward, Vvikoo, XpertVision and Daytona brands which predominantly sell only Nvidia products. They are a neutral vendor on paper but in reality they have neglected AMD in recent times. PC Partner operate the Sapphire and Zotac brands who focus on AMD and Nvidia respectively. They came in second place. ASUS is a neutral vendor and they sell both AMD and Nvidia graphics cards, ASUS slipped down to third place after being the biggest selling vendor previously. "
eTeknix.com - ASUS Knocked Off Top Graphics Card Vendor Pedestal By Palit and PC Partner

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!"
- GI Joe (Duke, Flint, Hawk, Roadblock, Gung Ho and god knows who else), 1983

That was really a big screw-up by Amazon. I ordered one almost 7 hours after the sales started and was wondering if everyone was just setting their eyes on FE+EVGA or why the f nobody wants that Zotac model. But yeah, now it's pretty obvious what happened :D. I'll still keep it unless I find some good other way, curious to see if this actually gets delivered at that price at some point.
Yeah, that would be strange for people to not want a Zotac card. PC Partner makes great cards and their Sapphire brand is proof of it.
indisponible? Desole.
Quel dommage! Desole, ce n'est pas suffit.