Zotac Readies GTX 1060 Mini And AMP Edition Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having bought a slightly shorter (9.5" long) full-size 970, I like seeing more options like this Mini 6.8" version available. This helps to keep my mini-ITX case just a bit less crowded, and thus easier to build.

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Zotac's 1060 Mini's 17.4cm length vs. the 17cm of the Fury Nano length. Let's see who offers the best absolute performance between the two, and the best performance per dollar for this particular market niche. :)

I wonder when AMD is going to drop the prices of their Fury line...

himmatsj

Reputable
Feb 23, 2014
I just hope the cooling is good. I've got an EVGA 960 SC (single fan ITX) and it's just a bit warmer than I'd like it. The Gigabyte GTX 1070 seems like it has got the best cooling though. Hopefully they use the same cooling solution for the GTX 1060 as well.

cmi86

Distinguished
I wonder why the rx480 has been out for weeks now and still no official aib release confirmations yet the 1060 hasn't even been released yet and there is already a slew of aib cards ready to roll.

InvalidError

Titan

Probably because Nvidia put 1060 engineering samples in AIB's hands long enough ago that AIB partners won't need to put out reference designs as their initial offerings.

AMD probably worked on the RX480 right up to the last minute before it would have been forced to delay launch and because AMD could not confirm the final specs until then, AIBs did not get time to design their own boards in time for launch.

That was the 1st thing that popped into my head lets compare it to the Nano. Of course to be honest I never had anyone ask for a nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS