[SOLVED] Zotac rtx 2060 amp or Inno3d rtx 2060 twin x2

Jan 30, 2019
Which one should i pick zotac or inno3d . Zotac amp has 1800mhz boost clock and inno3d has 1680mhz boost clock . With 120mhz different, how much fps in gaming will get ?
And the price of zotac amp is $417usd and inno3d price is $369. Is it worth $48 to pick zotac amp ?

Solution
It's just a marketing gimmick. Regular RTX 2060 comes with a guaranteed 1680 Mhz boost clock but Nvidia will auto boost that to 1850-1900 Mhz (Pascal and Turing) while under load, but could be lower than that as each chip is different. AMP edition however, is guaranteed to get 1800 Mhz boost. So, it's totally upto you whether you wanna spend that extra bucks. I'd suggest get some RAM or something with that money. You won't lose much over it, at most 1-2 fps in super rare cases lol. My advice ? Get the Zotac RTX 2060 Twin Fan which should be 350-360 bucks. Or the Inno3d one, whichever gives you the best warranty. Watch this video, might help you making up your mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DXzX8CAUI

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
It's just a marketing gimmick. Regular RTX 2060 comes with a guaranteed 1680 Mhz boost clock but Nvidia will auto boost that to 1850-1900 Mhz (Pascal and Turing) while under load, but could be lower than that as each chip is different. AMP edition however, is guaranteed to get 1800 Mhz boost. So, it's totally upto you whether you wanna spend that extra bucks. I'd suggest get some RAM or something with that money. You won't lose much over it, at most 1-2 fps in super rare cases lol. My advice ? Get the Zotac RTX 2060 Twin Fan which should be 350-360 bucks. Or the Inno3d one, whichever gives you the best warranty. Watch this video, might help you making up your mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DXzX8CAUI

Solution
Jan 30, 2019
How long is the lifespan for a standard/any gpu without oc? Can it survive for 3 or 4 years? how about inno3d quality and durability, is it good? Actually, I want to pick inno3d because the price is very cheap compared to the zotac amp. With extra $48, I can change m.2 nvme from 256gb to 512gb. But the warranty just only for 2 years makes me hesitate to buy it. If it can last up to 4 years without oc, I don't care about the warranty. What's your opinion ?

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
There's really no telling when it comes to durability, at least there are no guarantees, as which brand will outlive which other brands.

Without overclocking and constant heavy loads with proper case ventilation yes on paper a graphics card can work for 3-4 years. Will it handle games that would be released 3 years from now with ease and provide decent FPS is a horse of a different color though.

On the other hand some iffy component (capacitor, choke, fet etc.) which has barely passed QC might just die too soon and render the card dead/useless, regardless of the brand. I mean it's a matter of luck too.

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Well, both Zotac and Inno3d are decent companies although I'd choose Zotac mostly because it has a decent reputation, and provides the best warranty where I live. Get the Zotac non AMP version, should be the same price as the Inno3d one. As for the lifespan, it's sheer luck. I am yet to have bad luck on GPU so far. Just keep the temps normal and I think you will be fine.