[SOLVED] ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super AMP Fan rattle

Feb 10, 2021
I bought this GPU in June 2020. Since last week, I'm having an issue with one of the fan is a rattle and it makes a noise like crazy. I pulled off the GPU and inspected and found that the fan is slightly loose.
What should I do now? I'm living in a <Mod Edit> country where I cant easily replace it from the shop(because it's stocked out and GPU isn't available in our country). I'm very very sad and don't know what to do now. This was one of my dream GPU and I worked hard and bought this last year and now this issue arises.
Any idea what should I do now??

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is just the fan, check to see if there are any loose fan mounts you should be able to look down through the fan blades to see the small screws that hold it down. even if you need them replaced you can buy brand new replacement fans on Ebay for like 15-20 USD. they are mad to be replaceable should be an easy fix unless there is some sort of structural damage to your cooler

Feb 10, 2021
@norcalsc , I tighted the screws actually. I think its kinda bearing issue. BTW, an interesting fact is, This noise gone automatically again. This noise appears week ago and then fixed after 1 day...Now the same thing repeated. Noise was occured 2 days ago and today i didn't hear any noise. Strange? what are you thinking about this?