• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Zotac Updates ZBOX nano XS with Radeon HD 7340

Status
Not open for further replies.

gethigher

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
[citation][nom]iceclock[/nom]anybody know if the zbox will ever come with a better gpu?[/citation]
i really doubt it it hasn't for years now.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
I use one of those (an older A10 with the E-350) for HTPC purposes and it works like a champ. For gaming it comes short for anything in the last five years, but for general computing it works just fine.

anybody know if the zbox will ever come with a better gpu?
The E2-1800 boosts graphics clock speed and includes a turbo mode (like, up to 700MHz?).

The next-gen 28nm Temash rolling out this summer will have GCN cores, and maybe we'll see a low-watt Richland APU in a net-box, too.

shadowfamicom

Honorable
May 2, 2012
I have one of their Atom based units. It's been running almost nonstop for about 2 years, working as a hub for external RAID boxes, media server and the like. Never had a problem with it. I would recommend one to anyone for a small office computer, something to watch HD videos (it plays 1080p MKV's on a 1080p monitor with no problem at all) and surf the net on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS