Question ZOTAC Zbox Magnus EN052060C not starting but getting power ?

Mar 30, 2022
Hi all,

I have a problem with my Zotac Zbox Magnus EN052060C that just refuses to start. It worked well yesterday and when I tried to switch it ON today, nothing happened, not even a "beep"...

What I have tried so far:

• I was suspecting the PSU but the motherboard seems to be powered as the red power LED is lit and I am able to charge things using the USB ports.
  • I also suspected the power button and tried to jumpstart it but it did not work either.
  • I tried to disconnect and reseat the SSDs and the RAM, also tried 1 RAM stick at a time, no joy here...
  • The MB doesn't seem to have any damage (capacitors look good and I don't see any damage to the soldering).
Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Perhaps see if relocating to another wall outlet in your crib changes your experience with the prebuilt. If you experience the same issue, I'd advise trying to power the prebuilt in a friend's or neighbors house. You state removing the ram and storage, can you get to the CMOS battery for the prebuilt? If so, remove it for 30 minutes before replacing it.

Mar 30, 2022
Thanks for your answer,

I also tried all of that, including the CMOS battery... No joy...
Also checked the PSU with a multimeter as well as I have tested a few areas of the mobo, which seems to be receiving power...

I left the computer with a professional today, I will know more soon and let you guys know what was the cause.