Zowie Hand Size

playstoreupdateft

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
I do understand many people have this same issue. After doing alot of research iam still lost in coming to a final decission purchasing a mouse. let me 1st start off with my hand size

measuring from top of my middle finger tip to the the end of my wrist its 17.5cm and measuring diagonally it is about 10.5cm...i have shorter finger length and a bigger width to grip.

I have a palm / claw hybrid..its like i palm my mouse and i claw when my hand hurts xD dont know why but its like i do it on and off xD.

These are the mouse that I have in mind

Zowie EC1-A
Zowie Za12
Zowie Za13
Zowie Fk1

I have previously used the steelseries sensei Raw and Logitech G300S. I liked the sensei Raw alot than the G300S as it is way too small, but I was damn good ingame with both the mice.

Please help me with an option..Please dont scam be honest and give me a real Gamer response. xD

Solution
No problem. My hand measurements from palm side are:
width - 96mm
Length -185mm from wrist to middle finger / 170mm to ring finger
Thumb length 67mm

Something else to note about the Zowei, is that the LMB/RMB action is greatly diminished when actuated further up the mouse, as you would do when claw-gripping.

While it may be fine for FPS games requiring single clicks, it does not perform well with games that require a lot of double-clicking and/or clicking in rapid succession. (See my comment about sticky clicking action above) The G602 suffers from this also.

It's very rare to find mice that have the right switches that accommodate both Palm-grim and Claw-grip. Another win for the G700s in that it retains superb action even...

Blunderfluff

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015
I own the Zowei EC1-A. I find the ergo's more palm-grip orientated, though still comfortable for a claw-gripper like myself. Though one major issue arises, as with many mice, the Forward/Back buttons are positioned too far forward. Only really an issue if you claw-grip it.

The LMB/RMB click action is not bad, though a tad sticky. Doesn't compare to the action on the G700-s, I would say the same for the ergo's. The EC1-A has a crumby scroll wheel, very spongy with a very odd drag to it. Speaking of spongy, the Zowei's Forward/Back buttons are also very spongy, not tactile at all.

I also own the Logitech F310, Steel series Rival 300, Razer death adder Chroma, Corsair CS750M, Logitech G602, Logitech Mx-Master, And I would say the Zowei is better than all of them, with the exception of the G602 and of course my beloved G700-S.

The G602 LMB/RMB action isn't as nice as the Zowie, but I find the ergo's much better on the G602 for claw-gripping, especially since the G5 and G6 buttons on the G602 are positioned well for claw-grip.

My honest opinion is none of these mice hold a candle to the G700-s. For me it has the best ergonomics of any mouse I've ever tried/owned. It also has a superb click action, button positioning and scroll functions. The cons being, the battery life is not great and the mouse-skates wear out pretty quickly. I think people caught onto how good this mouse is and so are now selling them for $300-400. But I can promise you, it's worth every penny, even at that ridiculously inflated price.

I forgot to add: The Mx-Master is absolutely atrocious. The forward/back buttons positioning is just horrible, you basically need alien anatomy to use them. I also found the Razer Chroma to be terrible for Claw-grip. It's tracking seemed really smooth, but ergo's and click action were well below average.

playstoreupdateft

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017

Thank you for replying bro...can you tell me what is your hand measurements? or is it the same as mine?

Blunderfluff

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015
No problem. My hand measurements from palm side are:
width - 96mm
Length -185mm from wrist to middle finger / 170mm to ring finger
Thumb length 67mm

Something else to note about the Zowei, is that the LMB/RMB action is greatly diminished when actuated further up the mouse, as you would do when claw-gripping.

While it may be fine for FPS games requiring single clicks, it does not perform well with games that require a lot of double-clicking and/or clicking in rapid succession. (See my comment about sticky clicking action above) The G602 suffers from this also.

It's very rare to find mice that have the right switches that accommodate both Palm-grim and Claw-grip. Another win for the G700s in that it retains superb action even when clicked further up the mouse.

Solution