ZTE's High-End CES Handset is Quad-Core, 5-Inch Grand S

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
WOW, going to have to be more careful what I click on here. Toms just wasted 2min of my time. Multiply that 10x daily and I'm sick of these pointless posts that tell me nothing. Some guy said something would be announced in jan...blah blah.

Tell me something I don't know. Something will be announced from now until eternity monthly. There, no need to tell us this again. If you don't have specs, or at least a picture (this isn't worthy to my eyes either), who cares?

fancarolina

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
[citation][nom]vaughn2k[/nom]And it is made out of ceramic... by fact you'll never gonna use this daily, while as it drops, it will break..[/citation]

Was your post supposed to be in chinglish?

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
[citation][nom]vaughn2k[/nom]And it is made out of ceramic... by fact you'll never gonna use this daily, while as it drops, it will break..[/citation]
This is not "pottery" they are talking about. There are many types of modern ceramics that can be extremely durable.

Dangi

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012

Yeah..........., by the way Leopard 2 and Abrams also have ceramic armor.........

Quad core, will this be the new MTK6588 ?? Or it will be Exynos / Snapdragon ??

vider

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
I've had a ZTE headset for a year now. I can clearly say that despite of it being a basic Android phone, it is by far better then any of the LG/Samsung/Sony Ericsson/ect. phones that are at the same price range.

One of my family members has a Samsung Galaxy Gio, I have the ZTE Avail.
Both phones have the same CPU and the same mGPU, the build quality on the ZTE is BY FAR better then that of the Samsung.

Both cost the same, yet after playing around with both of the units, I clearly will say that this company is not YET another "Chinese" knock-off clone company.

YES it is made in CHINA, but yet over 75% of the available electronic devices are produced in CHINA. So what's the difference? Is it the name of the BRAND that you look at first? Or the build quality of the headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.