New profile posts

Having trouble with my windows, I bought windows off eBay and now it keeps crashing when I try to get in my computer. This is my first build and I activated it but now I’m in a loop from it asking if I want to go into my BIOS and then goes into setting up my windows. After I set it up it crashes and loops again. I can’t figure it out l need help.
T
Talen.3000
I would share a video but Idk how to.
Grats on win 10 master. Old software would have made it more obvious and I wouldn't have to stumble over it when i decided to look on trophies page
I have a bad habit of coming onto this website and helping people with hardware problems late at night when I should be sleeping, why don't I do it earlier in the day? hahaha.
My PC Rig. Built 2020-05-13
PC Case by Zaalman.
- Extremely effective airflow thermal cooling case (Chassi 40C, CPU 60C on max load)
Windows 10, HOME
MB:
ASUS B450-PLUS GAMING
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5, 3600 (6 Cores at 3.8Ghz)
RAM: 16 GB + 32GB VRAM
System Drive: 1TB M.2 SSD Micron (Momentum Cache)
GPU: TITAN BLACK
I am about 1-5 for RX cards off of ebay. I keep getting cards flashed with mining bios causing code 43. Of course these are not mining edition cards and the sellers don't tell you the card is now incapable of working for it's intended use and still charge you full price.

I am very familiar with atiflash at this point.
I probably have owned half a dozen or so PNY CS900 SSDs now. Would recommend for a budget drive. Pretty average but cheap. I paid $40 for a 480gb CS900 the other day. 240gb ones are around $25
i have a problem i buy a pc3 12800 4gb ram 1600mhz and cannot be read by my hp compaq elite 8300 sff with intel i5 3470 please help thanks also the seller said it its only for amd chipset so is there no option to use it??
bignastyid
bignastyid
You should create a thread in the memory section if you want assistance.
Hi
I have a ryzen 7 1800x and I've been trying to get my corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 3200mhz to up to at least 3000mhz but for some reason in the bios it says it's running at 3000 but when i get on my windows it stays at 2133, I put my voltage up to 1.35 and that didn't do anything. Also the motherboard I have is a gigabyte ax370 gaming k7. If theirs anyone who can help i'd rlly appreciate it
Hurricane Delta hit harder than expected. Power was down for 4 nights. I stayed at my uncle's place in the meantime.

Intel i5-9400f / MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB / XPG Z1 16GB / MSI B360 Gaming PLUS ATX / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Thermaltake SMART 550w 80+ Bronze / COUGAR Panzer MAX / AOC C32G1 / CoolerMaster STORM Devastator Keyboard and Mouse / PBUER P-001 Gaming Mouse / SKULLCANDY Hesh 2 Unleashed Headset / Plantronics Blackwire 5220 / Logitech X-230 2.1 /