New profile posts

Can I create an USB OS installation drive with multiple OS in it?
If so, then which software can I use to create one?
I want to install an OS from the USB drive, not run an OS from it.
COLGeek
COLGeek
Start a thread here, where members are more likely to see and respond to your question:

Reactions: Rizvee
Rizvee
Rizvee
Thanks.
Nice build!
Reactions: Archaic59
Archaic59
Archaic59
Don't feel bad. The first xeon I got was several weeks ago and I ordered the wrong one that's not compatible with my motherboard. I had to send it back. I felt so stupid.
Master Djoza
Master Djoza
The modern chipset's (Z490 for example) doesnt seem to support any Xeon's?
When did they "cut" the support for Xeon cpu's for normal motherboards?
Archaic59
Archaic59
Pretty sure it was just before skylake where it ended. There's x79 and x99 boards that support xeons.
I saw your message about centurylink internet service slowing to a crawl when downloading a game. I'm only on their 80Mpbs service but experience the same thing. I've taken multiple painful journeys through the centurylink tech support process with no answers.
Did you ever figure this out?
CPU $300
GPU $800
Mobo $200
RGB $3,600
Drives $200

Someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. My family is dying
(stolen from @dril on twitter).
Master Djoza
Master Djoza
Trash the GPU ;)
Herr B
Herr B
would spend at least 3000 for drives. 600 should be plenty for led
Colif
Colif
needs more rgb
The best thing about the black Corsair 5000D is that no one can see your terrible cable management.
Master Djoza
Master Djoza
With a case like that it would be embarrassing to have bad cable managament.
So much features for cable management its impossible not to have good cable management.
JunkSniperJoe
JunkSniperJoe
Mostly just joking. My cable management actually looks quite nice for once.
Brought 24 pin extension and fans. Fans were 3 pin, so I have to return them. Cable extension works great, super flexible.

Everything import is in the case now. Turns on, usb Type A's work, thermal paste isn't leaking all over the place, etc.
Placed Mobo and AIO in case. Connected USBs and front panel connectors.

The Corsair 5000D airflow I got isn't holding up as well as I thought. I think my side cable hider thing got riveted instead of screwed. Weird, but I'm making it work.

Next are fans, then an extension for the 24 pin Mobo power.
hello Everbody Since one month i am getting 100% disk usage while opening valorant and other games by system.i have ssd in my laptop buts also i am facing this annoying problem .Please help me some body i have tried every procedure to fix this but all was in vain.
My laptop specs
Os version_20h2
Windows 10 home
Ssd-_Toshiba THNSNK256GCS8 256 GB
GPU-Intel hd graphics 620
Processer-i7-7500u
COLGeek
COLGeek
Start a thread in the Laptop Tech Support section of the forum for best results from other members.

Finished putting together test bench for new build. I was successfully able to get into the Bios. Woohoo! No qled lights on except for the "boot" one, though that's because I haven't installed Windows 10 yet.

However, I am having some issues removing the cable cover from the 5000D airflow.
Lost in the world of M.2
Master Djoza
oakes88
oakes88
Just looking for a quick and simple answer to which m.2 slots on my Mobo use the PCH. I've decided on a boot drive finally "wdsn850"
INFJ-Advocate, Geek, Movie Buff, Liberal, PC Gamer@1988
Colif
Colif
wonders where all the extroverts are... maybe they don't use forums?
hello guys
i have hp pavilion i7 nvidia gtx950 8gb ram
i was playing assasins creed unity on med graphics and i had no problems but one day my laptop suddenly started lagging every game i played inculing roblox DD. fps is between 5-20 on every game and itz really annoying.
i tried almost everything reinstalled windows memory tests cpu tests gpu tests
pls help me if u can <3
COLGeek
COLGeek
Start a thread in the Systems section for better feedback from members: