New profile posts

Hello
Sorry
CPU Intel Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 8th Gen Tray Processor better or Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v2 ?

I want a system for virtualization
With software vmware simultaneously work 10 Windows Seven Starter
What system do you recommend with what features?
Barty1884
Barty1884
This would be better served as a forum post/thread. You've posted on one users profile
So im wondering if overclocking A8 APU will use the full performance of my GPU
COLGeek
COLGeek
You should start a thread to get an answer. Posting via your profile post will not get you a lot of help.
Colif
Colif
but you will get a lot of moderators saying hi :)
Can anyone please tell me the cheapest way ( 10K budget ) to build a reasonable gaming setup with Asus EX-A320M-GAMING montherboard. Like the cheap and best CPU etc.
Barty1884
Barty1884
This would be better served as a forum thread. What you've posted here is a comment on your own profile.
One of your posts read:
"And you can make it 16GB if you want!
Change processor to Phenom II X4 965 BE, overclock it and beat most of stock i3 CPUs and some i5 as well! Too much work, just kidding."

Were you kidding about the comment or "Too much work"
Thank you
I've seen your profile pop up on so many questions, most of the time as the the correct answer.
Just wanted to say thank you for your service on this forum.
Have a nice day :clin:
PS.: The Neverhood & Skullmonkeys are awesome games.
hi can u help i read ur story in 2014 about ur adapter can u tell me what adapter u used and how did u resolve it because i have a same problem?
Colif
Colif
You have better luck making a post on the forums instead of asking someone who hasn't posted here in 5 years.
i am Lilly I am new in this forums... please help to get some new frequently Questing Answer
Colif
Colif
what was your question?
Sumit rai
Sumit rai
Can asus z97 a supports rtx 2060
Colif
Colif
Ask it as a question on forums and not on a profile as you get more eyes out there
i have a same problem like you

7.1 surround sound configuration is missing on Logitech G633

it that you problem solved now?

i try remove Logitech G software then install Logitech G HUB and it working now

hope this can help you

sorry for my English tho
Colif
Colif
you should have posted your solution on the thread as if it doesn't help the op, it may help someone else later :)
Setting up new efax account for my Galaxy S9. In El Cajon California learning new things!
I am from China. And like to consider used pc parts. And I would like to practice my English. So please forgive my words.