Question What's an inexpensive AIO product line with a strong pump and low price?

ReveurGAM

Prominent
Sep 28, 2022
I'm thinking of buying an inexpensive product line with 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm AND 420mm AIOs. What product line isn't that expensive, has a strong pump (I don't care about the fans since I'll just swap them out if they're weak), and comes in all of those sizes? If it doesn't have all of them, what product line comes the closest to having the full range?

Alternatively, if I were to build all of them myself, what's the best place to buy the parts cheaply with good quality, if not great? They would have to be identical in every way possible, and mimic pre-built AIOs, so no extras like VRM fan, reservoir, waterflow meter, etc. - fans aren't a concern as I have hundreds. No LEDs as I've discovered that light moves so much faster than water that water actually (not) slows down in their presence!
🤣

This is for testing an entire product line. I am not going to build a custom loop, just make CLs that look as much like a standard AIO as possible.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
What are you trying to cool? Where are you located? You could look into these;
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...-watercooling-sticky-v2-0.331454/post-3502941
and if you scroll higher up you can figure what sort of radiator surface area you'll need for your build/loop.

FYI, watercooling isn't a cheap hobby to get into. If you're able to source them for cheap, then there's something wrong with the manufacturing of the radiator or their pumps. Conversely if AIO's and custom loops were the same, there would be market stagnation and the need for custom waterooling would be amoot industry to drive forward by companies/brands. In that regards custom level watercooling has a higher degree of control and higher yields if you do it right, as opposed to getting things out of a box.

Reactions: ReveurGAM

ReveurGAM

Prominent
Sep 28, 2022
What are you trying to cool? Where are you located? You could look into these;
https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...-watercooling-sticky-v2-0.331454/post-3502941
and if you scroll higher up you can figure what sort of radiator surface area you'll need for your build/loop.

FYI, watercooling isn't a cheap hobby to get into. If you're able to source them for cheap, then there's something wrong with the manufacturing of the radiator or their pumps. Conversely if AIO's and custom loops were the same, there would be market stagnation and the need for custom waterooling would be amoot industry to drive forward by companies/brands. In that regards custom level watercooling has a higher degree of control and higher yields if you do it right, as opposed to getting things out of a box.
This is for testing an entire product line. I am not going to build a custom loop, just make CLs that look as much like a standard AIO as possible.