Question Acer AOPEN 25XV2Q Fbmiiprx Random Black Screens

Cyes-

Reputable
Dec 5, 2019
Hi, I feel like I have tried everything to fix my issue, I am at a loss what do.

Here's my specs:

Issue Description:

At seemingly random, my monitor's screen will go completely black for about 5 seconds. I don't lose sound, and I have 2 other monitors plugged into the same GPU and neither have the same issue. I have tried different ports in my GPU, and have bought multiple displayport cables, none of which fixed the issue. I have my monitor overclocked to 390hz, but I tried resetting to the default settings and the issue persisted. Additionally, I sent my monitor into Acer repair to fix the issue. However, they sent the monitor back stating that after stress testing the monitor they couldn't replicate the issue. My GPU I bought brand new from MicroCenter about a year ago. At this point, I believe my only other option would be to send my GPU in for repair, but that is my last resort. Oh, and yes I have I have completely removed and updated my GPU drivers via DDU. I frequently update my GPU drivers for Game Ready Drivers (and for hoping it may fix my issue of course). In addition, I recently upgraded my RAM and mobo, so I completely reinstalled Windows. Issue still persists. I really don't want to have to replace my GPU, but if I have to I will. I just want to try all possible options before resorting to RMA'ing my GPU. I still believe there's something wrong with the monitor, even if Acer says otherwise. Any other monitor I plug in has no issue, no matter the port, GPU driver version, cable, etc. Please let me know if you can think of any potential fixes/suggestions. Thanks.